How do you say "I'm sorry" in Italian? Yahoo Answers
According to various pop songs, 'sorry' is one of the hardest words to say. Luckily for Italian speakers, there are a number of ways to say sorry which should make it a little bit easier.... I'm sorry. That is to say, I won't do it again. Mi dispiace. Vale a dire che non lo farò più. they say expr expression: Prepositional phrase, adverbial phrase, or other phrase or expression--for example, "behind the times," "on your own." (opinion of many people) si dice loc : They say that the new Italian restaurant is very good. to say the least adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective
how do you say 'sorry' in italian? Yahoo Answers
Sorry! We owe you a little apology, so we thought: what better way to say sorry, than with a lesson on how to say sorry in Italian? Find out why we’d like to say sorry and learn how Italians say sorry to each other in this episode of 5 minute Italian.... sorry translate: spiacente, dispiaciuto, dispiaciuto. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Italian Dictionary. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Italian Dictionary. Cambridge Dictionary
How do you say this in Italian? Sorry HiNative
Can you remember how to say “sorry” in Italian? Last week, we learnt the phrase mi dispiace. But it turns out, there’s another way to say sorry in Italian, which requires a bit of explanation because there’s a crazy rule you’ll need to follow in order to use it correctly. how to make a metal shroud You would say “Mi dispiace per la scomparsa/perdita di tua madre”. It's the same, you can choose either “scomparsa” (disappearance — from the world of the living) or “perdita” (loss).
#48 How to say sorry in Italian mi dispiace vs. scusa
Stream #48: How to say sorry in Italian: mi dispiace vs. scusa by 5 Minute Italian from desktop or your mobile device how to say quiet person in a nice way 12/04/2011 · also, how do you pronounce it? no spam, grazie!
How long can it take?
#48 How to say sorry in Italian mi dispiace vs. scusa by
- How to say "I'm sorry to hear that" in Italian? English
- Say sorry in Italian English-Italian Dictionary - Glosbe
- how do you say 'sorry' in italian? Yahoo Answers
- Italian Translation of “please accept my apologies
How To Say Sorry In Italian
19/11/2010 · SALE TODAY: Learn Piano on iOS http://bit.ly/PianoAppSale http://www.mahalo.com/how-to-say-im-s... http://www.mahalo.com/how-to-speak-it... Italian is spoken by over
- If you want to know how to say sorry in Italian, you will find the translation here. We hope this will help you to understand Italian better.
- Showing page 1. Found 4402 sentences matching phrase "say sorry".Found in 69 ms. Translation memories are created by human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes.
- 10/01/2011 · Best Answer: Ciao, i am Italian and i think i can help you-In Italian there are many ways to say i'm sorry , especially in the situation you described; two person are being hanged because of me ..it deserves big apologize like:mi dispiace tantissimo ( i feel very very sorry) - …
- So, sorry - we want to hear all about it. Next, you describe what you have in more detail. And to do that, simply use ho (I have)followed by a quick description of where you ‘have the pain’.